How can I transfer to a local university in Jordan?

Kiron Open Higher Education has Learning Agreements with different local universities in Jordan. After finishing a maximum of 30 credited hours with Kiron with online courses in certain study tracks, you can apply to one of these universities to study for a bachelor’s degree in the same field.

If you are interested in studying with Kiron to transfer to a university in Jordan, you should prepare yourself for the requirements of the bachelor’s degree of your choice.

Important. Being a Kiron student does note give you automatic access to a university, partner or non-partner. You will still have to fulfill all the admission requirements for the university of your choice. You will also have to fulfill the requirements established by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Jordan, in addition to having the General Secondary Education Certificate or its equivalent from abroad.

Please note that the decision for admission to a university is always up to the university you apply to.

For more information about studying in Jordan, read here.