How can I get a transcript of records?


A transcript of records shows all the courses you have completed with Kiron.

Transcripts of record are available for every Kiron student who has completed at least three courses. Please note, the courses need to be verified by Kiron.

Don’t worry if you have failed any courses. These will not be shown on your transcript of records.

The transcript of records is currently only available in English.


This is an example of what a transcript of records looks like:



You can add your transcript of records to your university application or to your CV/resumé. However, Kiron cannot guarantee that a transcript of records will help you get into university or get a job.


To request a transcript of records, please contact us on