Can I begin or continue a Bachelor degree if I move to Germany?

Being a Kiron student does not give you automatic access to a university. You will still have to fulfill all the admission requirements for the university of your choice.  Please note that the decision for admission to a university is always up to the university you apply to.

If you do not live in Germany but plan to move there to start or complete a degree with a German university, you have to consider your current status and immigration rules. Please note that Kiron cannot support you with travel or visa applications.

This website gives useful information about visa requirements to enter Germany. If there is a German Embassy in your country, it might be a good idea to get in touch with them to learn more about which visas are available to you.