This walkthrough shows you the most important steps to enroll to courses and successfully study online with Kiron. This example is a course from edX, please be aware that the process may look a bit different with other course providers.
Log into Kiron Campus, using your Kiron email address.
Click on your study track on the left side bar on Kiron Campus
Click on study track to get an overview of all the courses available
By clicking on the different modules "expand all " , you will get an overview of the courses which you can choose.
When you have picked a course, you have click on "Enroll now"
- A pop-up will explain you how to enroll on Coursera. If you are not yet registered on the external course provider, follow the instructions and click Enroll.
- You will then be redirected to the course provider page (in this case edX).
- Click Enroll now.
- You have to log in to the course provider. To log in, you can use the Google option (1), or use your Kiron email address to sign in (2).
- Click on the button View Course or Resume Course for the course you want to study.
- Click Start Course.
- You can now start the course! The frame on the top (marked in red in the picture) shows you where you are.
- You can also click Resume Course to see the course plan.
In the section marked in red in the picture below, you can:
- Go back to your course
- Have discussions with other people studying the same course
- See your progress in the course
Of course, you don’t have to finish the course in one session.
When you want to go back to the course, go through Kiron Campus again. Click on the course on the side bar of the overview dashboard of Kiron Campus
- When you have completed the course, click Finished.