Currently Kiron only offers access to it's own courses on Kiron Campus, and Coursera for Refugees. Unfortunately, we can not give you access to other learning platforms such as Udacity and FutureLearn.
Here you can read how to register for Coursera for Refugees and Edraak (learning platform for students in Jordan and Lebanon).
Please note that United States export control regulations prohibit U.S. businesses, such as Coursera, from offering services to users in specific sanctioned regions. This means that access to Coursera's offers might be limited in some regions. Read more about this here.
Coursera for Refugees
Go to www.coursera.org
Click on Join for Free. Use the same email you used to register with Kiron.
Go to the inbox of your Kiron email (also check the spam folder!) and look for the confirmation email.
Click on the verification link in the email and you will automatically be taken to a Coursera page called Email Verification.
Click on the arrow on the right of the Coursera logo and a Kiron logo will appear underneath. Click on the Kiron logo.
A box will appear. Click on Join Program to join Kiron Learning Program.
You should now see that the courses and certificates are free.
Remember: to get access to Coursera and download certificates for free, we need to accept your document on Kiron Campus. Click here to upload it.
If you have problems when signing up for Coursera for Refugees, please contact the Coursera support team.
Our students in Jordan and Lebanon can also use the learning platform Edraak.
- Go to www.edraak.org
- Change the language to English on the top left corner.
- Click on "Register" on the top right corner.
- Fill in the needed information. Use the same email you used to register with Kiron. Click on “Register Now”.
- Go to the inbox of your Kiron email (also check the spam folder!) and look for the confirmation email.
- Click on the activation link in the confirmation email and you will have successfully registered with Edraak.