A tandem is a form of language learning in which you can practice your language skills by talking with (usually) native speakers. You can check for tandem opportunities in your area or consider online tandem programs and apps. See, for example:
- Allows you to practice your language skills with native speakers.
- Connects you with native speakers of the language you want to learn and who want to learn your mother tongue.
- Post anything about your interests to practice your skills with corrections, advice, and suggestions from native-speakers.
You can download the app here and follow the instructions.
TandemPartners (in your area)
- A website to find native-speakers in your area to practice your language skills.
- Connects you directly by entering your location, your native language, and the language you want to learn.
Click here to get it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.