Welcome to Kiron!
Kiron offers learning categories consisting of multiple courses in different subjects and a series of Skill Booster Programs. Study Categories are similar to university studies, containing modules with 1 to 5 courses. Categories with Skill Booster Programs teach applicable skills in a short time. They usually have 5-8 courses and for all programs, after completing, you receive a certificate!
Below are some of our Skill Booster Programs:
- Google IT support professional certificate
- Basic Digital Skills
- Start your own online business
- Web design
- Learn programming with Python
- Computer skills
- Foundations of teaching I and II
- Introduction to psychology
- Data science
- How to be an online learner
- How to learn a language
- Teaching online
- How to write your job application
- Become an online facilitator
You can check out all the different Skill Booster Programs on Kiron Campus on the "EXPLORE" section.
The different Study Categories are home to our Kiron Modules. These modules contain online courses on the university level, with theoretical and academic content. You can choose which and how many modules to study yourself. They are ordered in two levels:
- Introductory: for students without or with little prior knowledge of the subject
- Intermediate: for students who also know the basics of this subject
The Study Categories are:
- Business and Economics
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Social Work
To give you an examplke, these are the courses available on our Social Work category:
You can check all the courses available on Kiron Campus in this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.