Before you can use Coursera with Kiron, you have to create an account on the Coursera website (just as you did in edX to complete the test MOOCs). This is NOT done automatically - you have to sign up on the Coursera website independently of the Kiron platform.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to www.coursera.org
- Click on "Sign Up" and use your Kiron email address ending with @students.kiron.ngo when signing up.
- Go to your Kiron google mail account and confirm your email address.
- When you have verified your email address, you will automatically be taken to a Coursera page called "Email Verification".
- Click on the arrow on the left of the Coursera logo and a Kiron logo will appear underneath. Click on the Kiron logo.
- A box will appear. Click on "Join Program" to join the Kiron Learning Program
- You should now see that the courses and certificates are free.
You can find more information about the sign up, or on how to change your email address, in the introduction steps or watch this video for a step-by-step explanation.
Also, please be aware that if you encounter more problems with the sign-up process, you can always connect with the Coursera Support team.