Iversity offers a certificate of participation for most of the courses on their platform, but these certificates are not free.
For the course “Political Philosophy: An Introduction”, Kiron can currently offer a certificate free of cost for Kiron students. To obtain a certificate for this course, you have to apply an upgrade code (a “voucher”).
- How do I receive a "voucher"?
First, make sure you are enrolled in the course “Political Philosophy: An Introduction” both on Kiron Campus and on Iversity platform:
- Enrol on the course on the Kiron Campus.
- Once you are referred to the Iversity website, create an account with your Kiron email address. Please ensure that the name on your Iversity account is your full name (not a nickname!).
-> Once you have completed 100% of the course,
1. Please take 2 screenshots!
- one of your progress bar:
- one of your “My Profile” page displaying your full name and profile picture:
2. Send the screenshots and the following message to email@example.com. Please use the subject “Iversity Upgrade Voucher":
“Dear Kiron, I would like to request an upgrade voucher for the course “Political Philosophy: An Introduction”. Please find attached the screenshots of my progress and my account”.
We will then send you a "voucher" in an email that looks like:
"Dear student, thank you for your request. Here is your Iversity upgrade voucher: XXXX. Happy studying!”
- How do I use my "voucher" on the Iversity platform?
Once, you have received your upgrade voucher, click the red “Upgrade” button on the right side of the “Dashboard” page.
You will be directed to a payment page:
NOW enter your upgrade voucher into the “Voucher” field and click “Redeem”.
You can now download your Certificate of Participation.