It depends on if you are already a student or not, and if you have a Gmail or another email account.
If you are not a student yet, read this article to learn how to register.
1) If you have a Gmail address or a Kiron email (@student.kiron.ngo):
- Click the “Continue with Google” button
- Choose the gmail account you used to register with Kiron. You can also use the Kiron email address @students.kiron.ngo if you have one.
- You will now be redirected to Kiron Campus.
2) If you have another email address (for example, hotmail or yahoo):
- Log in with the email address you used to register with Kiron.
- Fill in your password. Did you forget your password? Click here to learn how to reset it.
- Continue to log in.
If you are already a Kiron student and you have a non-gmail email (e.g. hotmail or yahoo), please continue to log in with your Kiron email.