As of January 2020, we have decided to replace the courses from the edX platform in our Kiron curriculum.
Our partnership with edX has sadly come to an end since the costs of these courses have increased so much that we cannot cover them anymore while keeping them free for you.
What are the consequences?
We will have the chance to add more user-friendly and dynamic courses in your modules offered by the MOOC platforms that you already know, such as Coursera, FutureLearn, Saylor, among others.
What do you do now?
- If you still have a code to get a free certificate, then:
- use your code in the edX platform to upgrade your course so you can download your certificate for free
- finish your edX course until the verification deadline of that course (if you don’t before that deadline, you will lose your code)
- submit the certificate in the course on Kiron campus to get it verified
- If you do not have a code (we also do not have any more to give), then:
- we will unenroll you from your edX courses in the next days and soon you will be able to see the new courses
- once you see them, enroll in the new course that has replaced the edX course
- start studying that course
We are doing our best to constantly update the modules in a way that you do not lose any progress that you accomplished by completing the edX courses.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.